Erik Stark, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Accepts new patients
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Erik Stark is fellowship-trained in sports medicine, specializing in cartilage repair, patellar instability and arthroscopic knee and shoulder surgery.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2009
- State University of New York at Syracuse College of Medicine, MD, 2001
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Residency, 2002
- Boston University School of Medicine, Residency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2006
- Kaiser Hospital - San Diego, Fellowship, Sports Medicine, 2007
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.