- Internal Medicine
As an internal medicine specialist, Richard Petyn, MD, provides comprehensive primary care. He incorporates preventive medicine in his practice, working closely with his patients to help them make lifestyle decisions that result in better health.
Dr. Petyn became a physician to make a difference and to have a positive impact in the way health care is delivered. He values his relationships with his patients and feels a sense of accomplishment when he sees them getting healthier and staying well.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1991
- Wroclaw University of Medicine, MD, 1982
- Nowa Sol Medical Center, Internship-Medicine, 1983
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1990
- St Joseph's Hospital, General Surgery, 1984
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.