Choll Kim, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Spine
Dr. Choll Kim is fellowship-trained in spine surgery and specializes in computer-assisted minimally invasive procedures. He believes that successful treatment requires both state-of-the-art techniques and emotional support. Dr. Kim specializes in minimally invasive procedures to treat herniated disks, spinal stenosis, adult scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
In addition to his own practice, Dr. Kim has trained other specialist across the nation in a variety of innovative surgical techniques, using image guidance and navigation technology. An expert in his field, Dr. Kim has authored more than 200 publications and presentations.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2005
- Harvard Medical School, MD, 1996
- University of California, San Diego, Internship-Surgery, 1997
- University of California, San Diego, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001
- Mayo Clinic, Orthopaedic Surgery, Spine, 2002
- University of California, Los Angeles, Ph.D., 1992
Excel Spine Center A California Medical Corporation