- Movement Disorders
Irene Oh, MD, is a neurologist with a special interest in Parkinson's disease and essential tremor. She is experienced in the management of deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease, essential tremor and dystonia. She also is experienced in using botulinum toxin injections for dystonia and spasticity and in managing intrathecal baclofen pumps for spasticity.
She is a member of the American Academy of Neurology and Movement Disorders Society.
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurology, 2009
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, MD, 2003
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Internship-Medicine, 2004
- University of Texas at Houston, Neurology, 2007
- University of Texas at Houston, Movement Disorders, 2009