- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
Dr. Lily Tsai is a fellowship-trained minimally invasive gynecologic surgeon with both robotic and laparoscopic expertise. She works with patients to diagnose and treat a wide range of issues, such as abnormal bleeding, heavy periods, fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis and painful intercourse/pelvic pain. She has a multi-faceted approach involving integrative principles.
Dr. Tsai uses her role as a physician to guide patients through potentially complicated information about their health to help them make the best individualized decision about managing their condition.
Outside of work, Dr. Tsai keeps active through her indoor cycling community, running after her two children and carving time out to read a good book.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Focused Practice, 2021
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2013
- University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, MD, 2006
- University of Rochester Medical Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2010
- Scripps Clinic, Gynecologic Laparoscopic Surgery, 2011
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.