Dr. Mansour is fellowship-trained in gastroenterology and specializes in colon cancer prevention, esophageal diseases, and managing gastrointestinal motility disorders and irritable bowel syndrome.
Dr. Mansour grew up in New York City and has been practicing in San Diego since 2007. He is married with two children and is fluent in Farsi.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2010
- University of California, Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine, MD, 2007
- Scripps Clinic, Internal Medicine, 2010
- Scripps Clinic, Gastroenterology, 2013
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.