- Cornea and External Disease
Edwin S. Chen, MD is a fellowship-trained ophthalmologist who provides comprehensive and sub-specialty eye care in San Diego. He cares for patients with cataracts, diabetes, glaucoma, infections, and corneal transplants, among other eye issues. He emphasizes individualized eye care and patient education.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 2008
- Medical College of Ohio at Toledo, MD, 2002
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Internship-Medicine, 2003
- St Vincent's Hospital, Ophthalmology, 2006
- Devers Eye Institute, Cornea and External Disease, 2007
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.