- Romanian, English
Dr. Antoanella Calame is a fellowship-trained dermatologist who combines the latest scientific advances with the clinical art of medicine. She has expertise in Mohs surgery and dermatopathology, which studies skin diseases on the cellular level. Dr. Calame welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatopathology, 2009
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatology, 2007
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 2002
- University of California, San Diego, Internal Medicine, 2003
- University of California, San Diego, Dermatology, 2007
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dermatopathology, 2008