Amy Nielsen, DO
- Clinical Neurophysiology
As a general neurologist, Amy Nielsen, DO, treats a variety of neurological conditions including epilepsy, dementia, multiple sclerosis, and nerve and spinal cord issues. She has a special interest in helping patients with migraines and treating stroke. She also performs nerve conduction studies (NCS) and electromyography (EMG) testing to help diagnose disorders of muscles and peripheral nerves.
Dr. Nielsen believes that every patient/physician relationship is a partnership developed by trust and communication. She wants her patients to play an active role in their own health and be a part of the decision making process.
Outside of the office, Dr. Nielsen enjoys hiking, snowboarding, and traveling. She also likes to enjoy great food (in moderation).
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2011
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 2010
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO, 2006
- Mayo Clinic, Neurology, 2007
- Mayo Clinic, Neurology, 2010
- Mayo Clinic, Neurophysiology, 2011
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.