- Chinese (Mandarin)
James Hwang, MD, is an emergency medicine physician. He has a clinical interest in acute care and resuscitation medicine. Integrated into his clinical practice, Dr. Hwang has a special interest in point-of-care ultrasound (POCUS) and in particular, in focused cardiac ultrasound (FoCUS).
In his spare time, Dr. Hwang is an avid surfer and runner.
- American Board of Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, 2007
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, MD, 2002
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internship-Medicine, 2003
- University of California, San Diego, Emergency Medicine, 2006
- Yale New Haven Medical Center, Emergency Medicine, 2007
La Jolla Emergency Specialists