- Family Medicine
- Sports Medicine
As a primary care physician specializing in family and sports medicine, John Dawkins, MD, believes the ideal doctor-patient relationship consists of shared decision-making. His goal is to educate and support his patients in a way that allows them to make the best decisions to lead healthy and happy lifestyles. His clinical interests include sports medicine, preventive medicine, musculoskeletal medicine and dermatology. In his time away from treating patients, Dr. Dawkins enjoys international travel, foreign cultures and languages, and outdoor activities of all kinds, including surfing, fishing, swimming and marine biology.
- American Board of Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, 2011
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine, 2010
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, MD, 2007
- University of California, San Diego, Family Medicine, 2010
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Sports Medicine, 2011
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.