Christopher Sherman, DO
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
A fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Sherman has been practicing since 2005. He specializes in joint reconstructive surgery and trauma. When not taking call, Dr. Sherman enjoys exercising, spending time outdoors, traveling and attending sporting events and academic conferences. He speaks English and Spanish.
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2015
- Midwestern University, DO, 2005
- Riverside University Health System Medical Center, Internship-Surgery, 2006
- Riverside University Health System Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2010
- University of California, San Diego, Joint Reconstructive Surgery, 2011
- University of California, San Diego, Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma, 2011
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.