- Family Medicine
As a family medicine physician, Aleksandriya Demenko, MD, believes in building a partnership with her patients. Instead of making health care decisions for them, she acts as an advisor, offers options and discusses her patients’ preferences. She believes in treating each patient the way she would want to be treated, with compassion and understanding.
In her family medicine practice, Dr. Demenko has an interest in primary care and women’s health as well as pediatrics and adolescent medicine.
Outside of the office, Dr. Demenko enjoys reading, traveling and music.
- American Board of Family Medicine, Family Medicine, 2008
- Saratov State Medical University, MD, 1998
- Eastern Virginia Medical School, Family Medicine, 2006
- Saratov Regional Hospital, 2000
- Fort Wayne Medical Education Program, Family Medicine, 2008
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.