Riaz Ahmed, MD
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Adult Comprehensive Echocardiography
- Nuclear Cardiology
As a noninvasive cardiologist, Riaz Ahmed, MD, uses advanced technologies to detect and treat heart disease, including echocardiography and nuclear cardiology. He is especially interested in heart failure, valvular disease and cardiac disease prevention.
Dr. Ahmed believes the best care is achieved when the patient and the physician engage in open and collaborative communication.
Dr. Ahmed is also the recipient of multiple honors and awards including election to Alpha Omega Alpha (medical honor society) and winner of the Eliot Corday Fellow of the Year Award.
- National Board of Echocardiography, Adult Comprehensive Echocardiography, 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 2005
- Temple University School of Medicine, MD, 1998
- University of California, Los Angeles, Internal Medicine, 2001
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Cardiovascular Disease, 2005
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.