Sudhir Malik, MD
- Neurology w/Special Qualifications in Child Neurology
- Sleep Medicine
Sudhir Malik, MD, is an adult and pediatric neurologist, and sleep disorder specialist.
Dr. Malik treats a variety of neurological conditions and primary sleep disorders, including sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and narcolepsy. In addition, he has subspecialty fellowship training in EEG, clinical neurophysiology and the evaluation and treatment of epilepsy.
He is experienced in the administration of botulinum toxin (BOTOX) injections for the treatment of chronic migraine headaches, blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm, cervical dystonia and spasticity; and peripheral and cranial nerve blocks for neuropathic pain. Dr. Malik has extensive expertise in performing NCS/EMG for the diagnosis of peripheral nerve and muscle disorders.
Dr. Malik has been in practice since 1992 and relocated from Ohio to San Diego in early 2014. He believes the most comprehensive, long term quality care is achieved by establishing an open, respectful and honest doctor patient partnership, which Dr. Malik strives to establish with each of his patients.
When not caring for patients, Dr. Malik enjoys music, walking on the beach, and spending time with his family.
- American Board of Sleep Medicine, Sleep Medicine, 1995
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology, 1993
- American Board of Clinical Neurophysiology, Clinical Neurophysiology, 1993
- Maulana Azad Medical College, MD, 1984
- Metropolitan Hospital Center, Pediatrics, 1987
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Neurophysiology, 1992
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Child Neurology, 1990
Sudhir Malik, MD - A Professional Medical Corporation