Maulik Zaveri, MD
- Cornea and Refractive Surgery
Dr. Maulik Zaveri is an ophthalmologist who specializes in corneas, external disease and refractive surgery. He has expertise in managing corneal and external eye diseases and cataract surgery.
Dr. Zaveri has written for peer-reviewed journals and presented papers at annual meetings. He is also an established Indian classical percussionist and has performed extensively in the U.S. and abroad.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 2014
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, MD, 2008
- Scheie Eye Institute, Ophthalmology, 2012
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship-Medicine, 2009
- Emory University, Cornea and Refractive Surgery, 2013
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.