Roger Kasendorf specializes in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation. He has an office located on the Scripps Memorial Hospital campus in La Jolla.
Dr. Kasendorf is a physiatrist, specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation as well as pain management. He is a recognized expert on the subject of chronic pain management and has conducted numerous lectures on the subject at various national conferences.
He has extensive experience treating acute and chronic pain conditions, as well as various sports injuries. Dr. Kasendorf was an early advocate of treatment with regenerative stem cell treatment for numerous musculoskeletal injuries and arthritic conditions. He also performs ultrasound and electrodiagnostic studies to diagnose and treat these conditions.
Dr. Kasendorf is also trained to perform osteopathic manipulation, which is effective in treating many musculoskeletal injuries, including migraine. His philosophy is that every visit should provide significant value, and his goal is that every patient leaves his office feeling better and knowing more than they did when they first came in.
- American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, 2013
- American Osteopathic Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2008
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO, 2003
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship-Medicine, 2004
- Nassau County Medical Center, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2007
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.