- Urdu, English
Bilal Choudry, MD, is a neurologist who has clinical interest in treating epilepsy, migraine and neuropathies. Dr. Choudry has expertise in treating general neurology patients as well as providing prolonged and routine EEG monitoring and botulinum toxin injection therapy.
Dr. Choudry works diligently to be an advocate for his patients. He believes in taking a thorough history, which not only allows him to make a more accurate diagnosis but often can be a cost saving measure for the patient.
He is an active member of the American Epilepsy Society, American Academy of Neurology and American Clinical Neurophysiology Society.
Dr. Choudry grew up in California and enjoys and holds interests in field hockey, tennis, baseball, travel, exotic cuisine and Sufi meditation.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 2009
- Medical University of Lublin, MD, 2003
- University of Kentucky Medical Center, Neurology, 2008
- Brigham & Women's Hospital, Epilepsy, 2009
- Scripps Physicians Medical Group