- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Chinese, English
Chunyang (Tracy) Wang, MD, is a neurologist with a special interest in EEG, EMG, evoked potentials and treating a variety of epilepsy patients, including pre-surgical evaluation, intracranial epilepsy monitoring, inpatient long-term EEG monitoring, status epilepticus and refractory epilepsy.
Dr. Wang has extensive experience conducting research and has been the recipient of many academic honors and awards. She has presented at national conferences and has been a contributor to medical publications.
She also enjoys caring for a diverse group of patients and speaks Mandarin.
- American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, Electrodiagnostic Medicine, 2011
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2009
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 2008
- Harbin Medical School, MD, 1993
- Temple University Hospital, Medicine, 2004
- Temple University Hospital, Neurology, 2007
- University of California, San Diego, Neurophysiology, 2009
- Hahnemann University Hospital FACILITY CLOSED: 08/26/2019, Neurophysiology, 2008
- Scripps Physicians Medical Group