- Cornea and External Disease
Peter Krall, MD, is an ophthalmologist who practices comprehensive ophthalmology and specializes in cornea and external disease. He has been practicing in North County San Diego since 2014. His areas of expertise include refractive surgery including blade-less LASIK and PRK (surface ablation), corneal transplants (DSEK, DMEK), tumors of the external eye, pterygium removal and advanced cataract surgery.
Dr. Krall is trained in the latest cataract surgery techniques including all of the latest lens implants to correct astigmatism and decrease dependence on glasses.
He is a member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery and the Cornea Society.
Dr. Krall comes from a family of eye care providers and prides himself on partnering with his patients to create customized treatment plans to meet their needs.
In his free time, Dr. Krall enjoys playing golf and water sports, and traveling abroad with his wife Stephanie.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 2014
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine, MD, 2009
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2010
- University of Florida, Ophthalmology, 2013
- University of Florida, Cornea and External Disease, 2014