- Phone Number
Dr. Peter Krall is an ophthalmologist and eye surgeon, helping patients with a variety of eye conditions. He prides himself on partnering with patients to create customized treatment plans.
Dr. Krall practices comprehensive ophthalmology with a special interest in corneal and external diseases. He has expertise in refractive surgery including blade-less LASIK and PRK, corneal transplants, external eye tumors, pterygium removal and advanced cataract surgery, including the latest lens implants to correct astigmatism and decrease dependence on glasses. Dr. Krall enjoys golf, water sports and travel.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 2014
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine, MD, 2009
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2010
- University of Florida, Ophthalmology, 2013
- University of Florida, Cornea and External Disease, 2014