Lindsey Urband, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand
Lindsey Hagstrom, MD, firmly believes in patient-physician communication and providing patients with insight and education to make informed decisions regarding their health care. She treats complicated fractures as well as Dupuytren’s contractures, nerve problems, such as carpal and cubital tunnel, and arthritis of the hand and upper extremity.
Dr. Hagstrom enjoys running, cycling, paddleboarding and downhill skiing. As a former speedskater, she understands athletic injuries in her practice and appreciates the need to safely and effectively return an athlete to competition.
Dr. Hagstrom started the practice of medicine in 2015.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand (Archived), 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2018
- University of Minnesota Medical School, MD, 2008
San Diego Hand Specialists