If you have questions about health care reform, you aren’t alone. The new insurance laws are complicated. But one thing is clear: If you want health insurance in 2015, you must enroll by February 15 or pay a penalty.
Don’t let your unanswered questions get in the way of getting covered. Scripps Health and INSURUS are hosting two free education and enrollment events to help you understand your choices, and sign up for health insurance that fits your budget.
- Meet one-on-one with a certified licensed agent to discuss your unique needs
- Find find out if you’re eligible for a subsidy to lower the cost of your monthly premium
- Free health screenings and physician referrals
If you plan to enroll at the event, please bring:
- 2013 tax return
- California driver’s license or ID
- Social Security card
- Current pay stub
- Bank statement (if you receive direct deposit for retirement, social security or alimony)
- Green Card/Residential Card
- Certificate of Naturalization
Scripps participates in Covered California through the Blue Shield PPO and EPO plans.
- INSURUS Enrollment Center
- 740 Bay Boulevard
- Chula Vista, CA, CA 91911 Get directions
|Sat, Jan 17th, 2015 - Sat, Feb 7th, 2015||7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||Free|
|Saturday, January 17th, 2015||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Saturday, February 7th, 2015||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|