Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer in the U.S. and the second leading cause of cancer related death despite its being a highly preventable illness.
Join Scripps Clinic colorectal surgeon, Laura Goetz, MD to learn about:
- The best ways to get screened for, and prevent, colorectal cancer
- The latest DNA test
- Treatment options for colorectal cancer
- Scripps Radiation Therapy Center
- 10670 John J. Hopkins Dr.
- San Diego, CA 92121 Directions
|Sun, Mar 6th, 2016 - Sun, Mar 6th, 2016||3:00 PM - 4:30 PM||Free|