If you are at risk of heart disease or diabetes, we invite you to join us for a series of classes designed to help you get healthier by making positive and lasting changes to your lifestyle.
Scripps experts will teach you how the right foods, physical activity and managing stress can protect you from many lifestyle-related diseases, such as type 2 diabetes, cancer, and heart disease.
Join us and learn more about:
- Making healthy food choices using low-cost options
- Making physical activity part of your daily life
- Staying motivated and maintaining healthy habits
Classes include health screenings, healthy cooking tips and a mindful eating practice session.
Pre-registration is required. Participants will be notified if there is a cancellation or change.
- Scripps Whittier Diabetes Institute
- San Diego, CA 9212110140 Campus Point Drive
|Thu, Nov 7th, 2019 - Thu, Nov 7th, 2019||12 pm - 1 pm||Free|