Scripps hosts a range of health and wellness events throughout San Diego County. Activities include everything from heart health seminars to parenting classes and special fundraising events.
Showing 21-30 results of 506 total
Scripps Health offers a three-week course in Encinitas for childbirth preparation basics. Couples learn ways to reduce stress and increase comfort during...
- January 26, 2020 - February 9, 2020
- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- 2 pm - 5 pm
This eight-week MBSR program and Day of Mindfulness is a comprehensive training in mindfulness, resiliency and compassion. Starts 1/28/2020.
- January 28, 2020 - March 17, 2020
- Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine
- 1:30 pm - 4 pm
Join a Scripps bariatric surgeon for this free seminar to learn about what bariatric surgery is and the different procedures available to help you lose weight.
- January 28, 2020
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Carlsbad
- 5 pm - 6 pm