Congratulations on the addition to your family! This is an exciting time for you as a parent and for your child as they become a sibling.
This class is designed for children 3.5 – 6 years of age and their parents to help prepare the entire family for the new baby. Children will have an opportunity to learn about their new role, through hands-on and circle-time activities.
- Sibling role as helper
- Safe toys
- Newborn appearance and behavior
- Life with baby
- Expectations for smiling, loving, feeding and crying
- Feelings and common thoughts about being a sibling
- Safety in touching and holding the baby
Pre-registration allows us to reserve your space and contact you in the event of a change in the time or location of a class or on the rare occasion that we have a class cancellation.
Please remember, we cannot guarantee accommodation for walk-in participation at our classes, screenings and programs and cannot be responsible for any inconvenience due to lack of registration.
- Scripps Health Corporate Offices – Building C
- Assembly Room B
- San Diego, CA 9212210010 Campus Point Dr.
|Sat, Oct 19th, 2019 - Sat, Oct 19th, 2019||10 am - 11:30 am||$15.00|