Located on the Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla campus, just east of Interstate 5 on Genesee Avenue, Scripps Clinic La Jolla, Poole Building, provides a variety of specialty services, including neurology, endocrinology and dermatology. In particular, our endocrinologists have deep expertise in metabolic conditions, such as diabetes.
Scripps Clinic La Jolla serves patients from La Jolla, Del Mar, Clairemont, University City and Mira Mesa.
- Diabetes care
- Lab tests
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (each additional hour: $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet: Additional $5
- Free parking for disabled visitors, expectant mothers and clergy
- Disabled visitors can receive validation from a valet attendant
- Expectant mothers can receive validation from the department they visit
- Clergy can receive validation from the administrative office
Self-pay parking kiosks
Before you leave the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, parking fees must be paid using the self-pay kiosks. They accept all payment types (cash, debit and credit cards) and are conveniently located at:
- Ground level of the underground parking plaza elevator lobby
- Ximed parking structure elevator lobby
- Parking lot C
If you prefer to pay with cash, an ATM machine is located on the lower level of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla near the elevators.