Scripps Clinic offers the following specialties and services in the Poole Building, located on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla:
Located just east of I-5 on Genesee Avenue, our doctors serve many nearby communities, including Clairemont, Del Mar, La Jolla, Mira Mesa and University City.
The Poole Building is one of several buildings on a busy medical campus. Below you’ll find tips to make your visit as seamless as possible
Scripps Clinic La Jolla in the Poole Building is on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla. Also known as the 9834 building, the Poole Building is located across from Parking Structure C. The campus entrance is on Genesee Avenue, between I-5 and Campus Point Drive. Download and print our campus map. (PDF, 1.3 MB)
Paid parking is available in several locations throughout the campus:
- Underground Parking Structure A, located beneath Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla (9888 building)
- Parking Structures B and C, located next to XiMED Medical Center (9850 building)
Scripps charges for parking after 30 minutes. We also offer valet parking for an additional fee. Our rates are as follows:
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4
- Each additional hour after 3 hours: $1
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet parking: Additional $5 (Valet service is located in the circular drive in front of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla)
Parking for disabled visitors and clergy is free. Visitors with disabilities can receive validation from a valet attendant, or at the information desk after valet hours. Clergy can receive validation from the administrative office.
Parking fees must be paid using our self-pay kiosks. You can use any payment type (cash, debit card or credit card). Self-pay kiosks are conveniently located throughout the campus:
- Outside Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla (9888 building), near the fountain
- Inside Parking Structure B, in the elevator lobby
- Inside Parking Structure C
If you prefer to pay with cash, an ATM is located on the lower level of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla (near the elevators).