Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Paid parking is available. The first three hours cost $4.
- Fitness center
- Healing garden
- Paid parking (cash and credit)
Located in the Scripps Shiley Pavilion on North Torrey Pines Road, less than two miles from I-5 and Genesee Avenue, the Bighorn Mohs Surgery and Dermatology Center offers skin-preserving and life-saving treatments for skin cancer, cosmetic dermatology and general dermatology.
Lead by Scripps Clinic dermatologists with advanced training in Mohs micrographic surgery, our center cares for more than 2,500 patients annually.
- Mohs surgery, cryosurgery and other treatments for basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma
- Excision surgery and other treatments for melanoma
- Cosmetic dermatology
- General dermatology
- Advanced diagnostic tools
- On-site lab services
Paid parking is available on-site in our gated lot. Our rates are as follows:
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (each additional hour: $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Parking is free for Shiley Sports and Fitness Center members, disabled visitors and expectant mothers (ask for validation from the department you visit)