Located in the Ximed Building on the Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla campus, just east of Interstate 5 on Genesee Avenue, the Scripps Ambulatory Surgery Center – Ximed offers comprehensive outpatient surgical services, including an on-site lab and advanced imaging, as well as convenient parking next door.
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (each additional hour: $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet: Additional $5
- Free parking for disabled visitors, expectant mothers and clergy
- Disabled visitors can receive validation from a valet attendant
- Expectant mothers can receive validation from the department they visit
- Clergy can receive validation from the administrative office
Self-pay parking kiosks
Before you leave the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, parking fees must be paid using the self-pay kiosks. They accept all payment types (cash, debit and credit cards) and are conveniently located at:
- Ground level of the underground parking plaza elevator lobby
- Ximed parking structure elevator lobby
- Parking lot C
If you prefer to pay with cash, an ATM machine is located on the lower level of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla near the elevators.