Jason Lee, MD
- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine
Jason Lee, MD, is a clinical pulmonologist and critical care specialist at Scripps Clinic. He has a clinical interest in the management of diseases affecting the airways, including COPD, asthma and bronchiectasis. Dr. Lee also treats patients for interstitial lung disease and pleural disease.
Dr. Lee feels strong doctor-patient relationships are developed through open and honest communication, and believes that patient education and empowerment are paramount.
In his free time, Dr. Lee enjoys swimming and hiking, as well as watching soccer and football.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2013
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 2010
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2014
- University of California, Davis Medical Center, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2017
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.