Michelle Van Noord, MD
Michelle Ubels Van Noord, MD, is a neurologist who provides neurology care for a spectrum of neurologic diseases. Dr. Van Noord subspecializes in the evaluation and management of epilepsy. Her practice extends from the evaluation of people experiencing their first seizure to those with medically refractory epilepsy.
In addition to medical management, she evaluates patients for traditional and minimally invasive epilepsy surgery options, vagus and responsive neural stimulation, and the role of diet to achieve the best seizure control possible. Her procedural capabilities include interpretation of routine, ICU and video EEG monitoring, as well as visual and somatosensory evoked potentials and intracranial depth electrode recordings.
Dr. Van Noord enjoys playing the violin as a member of the World Doctor’s Orchestra and rowing competitively with her crew from ZLAC Rowing Club on Mission Bay.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Epilepsy, 2017
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 2016
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MD, 2012
- University of California at Irvine School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2013
- University of California, San Diego, Neurology, 2016
- University of California, San Diego, Neurophysiology, 2017
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.