- Cardiovascular Disease
- Adult Comprehensive Echocardiography
Steven Romero, MD, is a cardiologist with special expertise in valvular heart disease and echocardiography. His clinical interests also include coronary artery disease and preventive cardiology.
Dr. Romero has been practicing medicine since 1998 and served as a physician in the U.S. Navy for 21 years. He strives to treat each patient the way he would want his family to be treated — with the best possible diagnostic and treatment technologies by a smart and experienced physician who is also kind and gentle.
In addition to providing comprehensive cardiology care, Dr. Romero uses echocardiography to assist with minimally invasive procedures in valvular heart disease treatment.
In his free time, Dr. Romero enjoys hiking with his wife and dog, surfing, soccer and supporting Futbol Club Barcelona.
- American Board of Cardiovascular Medicine, Cardiology, 2007
- New York Medical College, MD, 1998
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Internal Medicine, 1999
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Internal Medicine, 2004
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Cardiovascular Disease, 2007
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.