Richard Lane, MD
- Hospital Medicine
- Vascular Neurology
Richard Lane, MD, is a neurologist and hospitalist who has a clinical interest in treating neurological conditions including acute stroke, advanced brain imaging, acute stroke treatments and interventions, acute stroke care delivery including telestroke and stroke disparities.
As a fellowship-trained vascular neurologist, he is able to manage the most complex cerebrovascular cases.
Dr. Lane is passionate about helping patients with neurologic disorders and his goal is to provide the highest level of patient care. He believes in effective patient-doctor communication and strives to provide individualized attention to the needs of each patient.
Dr. Lane is a strong supporter of clinical education and believes each patient should come away knowing what happened, why it happened and what is being done about it.
- Georgetown University Medical Center, MD, 2015
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internal Medicine Internship, 2016
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2016
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Neurology Resident, 2019
- Yale University School of Medicine, Neurology, 2019
- University of California, San Diego, Vascular Neurology, 2020
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.