Mihir Barvalia, MD
- Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mihir Barvalia is an interventional cardiologist who specializes in invasive procedures such as percutaneous coronary interventions, peripheral artery interventions as well as structural heart interventions such as transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR), transcatheter mitral valve repair and left atrial appendage occlusion. He has published multiple research papers in these areas and has presented at several national conferences.
He is truly passionate about treating patients who present with heart attack (STEMI), performing revascularization of coronary chronic total occlusions (CTO) and TAVR.
His hobbies include photography, hiking and playing tennis.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, 2020
- National Board of Echocardiography, Adult Comprehensive Echocardiography, 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2015
- Alliance for Physician Certification and Advancement, Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, MD, 2007
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2015
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Interventional Cardiology, 2019
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Cardiovascular Disease, 2018
- Western Kentucky University, MHA, 2010
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.