Areas of Expertise
Dr. Edward Cohen has more than 30 years of medical experience and welcomes new patients.
He has served as the chief of urology at Scripps Memorial Hospital in La Jolla and the chief of surgery and vice-chief of staff at Scripps Memorial Hospital in Encinitas.
Dr. Cohen is certified in laser therapy, extracorporeal shockwave lithotripsy and transuretheral needle ablation of the prostate, as well as transperineal radioactive seed implants (brachytherapy).
- American Board of Urology, Urology, 2012
- University of California, Davis, MD, 1984
- University of California, San Diego, Internship-Surgery, 1985
- University of California, San Diego, General Surgery, 1988
- University of California, San Diego, Urology, 1990