David Daugherty, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand
Dr. David Daugherty is fellowship-trained in hand and microvascular surgery and has more than 30 years of medical experience. He specializes in elbow, forearm, wrist and hand surgeries. Dr. Daugherty’s goal is to relieve pain and restore strength and motion to allow patients to continue to perform the activities they enjoy. Dr. Daugherty welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, 1997
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1996
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, MD, 1985
- Letterman Army Medical Center, General Surgery, 1986
- Letterman Army Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1990
- California Pacific Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand, 1994
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.