Vincent Nip, MD
- Surgical Critical Care
- General Surgery
Vincent Nip, MD, is a surgeon who specializes in general emergency surgery, trauma and critical care surgery. As a trauma surgeon, Dr. Nip has extensive surgical training to manage and treat all different types of injuries, illnesses and conditions.
During his training, he received the award for Surgical Residency Outstanding Resident 2021. Dr. Nip is a member of the Society of Critical Care Medicine.
Outside of the hospital, Dr. Nip enjoys sports and fitness.
- American Board of Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, 2022
- American Board of Surgery, General Surgery, 2022
- Creighton University School of Medicine, MD, 2016
- University of Hawaii John A Burns School of Medicine, Surgical Critical Care General Surgery, 2021
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Surgical Critical Care, 2022
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.