- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Encinitas - Pediatrics
Michelle Dern, MD, strives to provide an integrative approach to her patients’ health and well-being. Her goal is to help patients achieve optimal wellness by forging a long-term relationship with the child and family that is built on compassion, trust and open communication.
An advocate for children’s health issues, Dr. Dern serves on the Executive Board of the local chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics. She has a special interest in international adoption health care and is available for pre-adoption consultations and post-adoption comprehensive evaluations. When not caring for her patients, Dr. Dern enjoys hiking, theater and vegan baking.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1997
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, MD, 1993
- University of California, San Diego, Pediatrics, 1997
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center