Updated Dec. 28, 2021 — Scripps is experiencing a significant increase in call volume due to a recent rise in those who want to get tested for COVID-19. Wait times may exceed one hour or more. For additional assistance, please explore our virtual care options. We encourage you to learn more about additional testing options offered through the County.
- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: 9 am - 6:30 pm
Fri: 9 am - 5 pm
Sat and Sun: 9 am - 12 pm (noon)
- Phone Hours
Mon - Fri: 7 am - 7 pm
Sat - Sun: 8 am - 1 pm
- Weekend Hours
- Weekend and evening hours are reserved for children requiring medical attention. Weekend hours for closing may vary slightly.
- Coffee cart
- Outpatient pharmacy
- Free parking
Scripps Coastal Medical Center Encinitas offers comprehensive pediatric care in the North Coast Health Center on El Camino Real, located between Encinitas Boulevard and Leucadia Boulevard /Olivenhain Road. Our doctors, formerly part of El Camino Pediatrics, care for children from birth through adolescence.
- Prenatal visits for first-time expectant parents
- Lactation consultations and expertise, including a certified lactation educator
- In-office circumcisions
- Expertise in allergy and asthma care, including a certified asthma educator
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) evaluations and treatments
- International adoption health care, including pre-adoption consultations
- EKG screenings for children 12 and older
- Evening and weekend appointments, and emergency walk-in visits, for children requiring medical attention
- Access to Rady Children’s Hospital and affiliated specialists
Plenty of free parking is available on site.
Our doctors serve several nearby communities, including Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Leucadia, Olivenhain, Rancho Santa Fe and San Elijo.