- Regular Hours
Mon - Thu: 9 am - 7 pm
Fri: 9 am - 5 pm
Sat: 10 am - 1 pm
- Phone Hours
Mon - Fri: 7 am - 7 pm
Sat: 8 - 10 am
- Coffee cart
- Outpatient pharmacy
- Free parking
Scripps Coastal Medical Center Encinitas offers comprehensive pediatric care in the North Coast Health Center on El Camino Real, located between Encinitas Boulevard and Leucadia Boulevard /Olivenhain Road. Our doctors, formerly part of El Camino Pediatrics, care for children from birth through adolescence.
- Prenatal visits for first-time expectant parents
- Lactation consultations and expertise, including a certified lactation educator
- In-office circumcisions
- Expertise in allergy and asthma care, including a certified asthma educator
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) evaluations and treatments
- International adoption health care, including pre-adoption consultations
- EKG screenings for children 12 and older
- Evening and weekend appointments, and emergency walk-in visits, for children requiring medical attention
- Access to Rady Children’s Hospital and affiliated specialists
Plenty of free parking is available on site.
Our doctors serve several nearby communities, including Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Carlsbad, Encinitas, Leucadia, Olivenhain, Rancho Santa Fe and San Elijo.