- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Encinitas - Pediatrics
- Spanish, English
Rosalind Dockweiler, MD, provides care for newborns, children and teens. Her mission is to provide a medical home for her patients. Each family and child is unique, and Dr. Dockweiler partners with parents to deliver individualized health care in a cheerful, nurturing environment.
Her medical interests include educating medical students and residents. During her free time, Dr. Dockweiler enjoys running, cycling and riding her Icelandic horse through the hills of Olivenhein, as well as traveling.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1987
- University of California, Los Angeles, MD, 1981
- University of California, Los Angeles, Pediatrics, 1982
- University of California, Los Angeles, Pediatrics, 1984
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center