- Diagnostic Radiology
Dr. Eilenberg received a medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine in Washington, D.C., a master of science in experimental therapeutics from State University of New York at Buffalo and an undergraduate degree at Alfred University. He completed his residency in diagnostic radiology and fellowship in magnetic resonance imaging at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri.
Dr. Eilenberg is a member of multiple professional societies including the Radiological Society of North America, American College of Radiology and the San Diego Radiology Society. He currently serves as associate clinical professor in the Department of Radiology at University of California, San Diego.
- American Board of Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, 1989
- George Washington University, MD, 1985
- Barnes Jewish Hospital, Diagnostic Radiology, 1986
- Washington University Medical Center, Diagnostic Radiology, 1989
- Washington University Medical Center, Neuroradiology, 1990
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.