Martin Friedlander, MD
- Retinal and Vitreous Disease
Martin Friedlander, M.D., Ph.D. went to Medical School at State University of New York at Brooklyn College of Medicine, Brooklyn, NY. He began working at Scripps Clinic March 20, 1996.
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, MD, 1983
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1986
- University of California, Los Angeles, Ophthalmology, 1989
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Medicine, Retinal and Vitreous Disease, 1991
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.