Jerome Hall, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
Dr. Jerome Hall is fellowship-trained in scoliosis and spine surgery. His commitment to continuous education ensures he stays abreast of the latest advances in orthopedic medicine. Dr. Hall specializes in microdiscetomy, minimally invasive spinal fusion, complex spinal reconstruction, carpal tunnel syndrome and knee arthroscopy.
Dr. Hall is a fellow of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a member of numerous professional organizations, including San Diego County Medical Society and the California Medical Association. He has authored various publications throughout his career.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, 2000
- New York Medical College, MD, 1990
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel), General Surgery, 1991
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel), Orthopaedic Surgery, 1995
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Spine, 1996
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.