- Critical Care Medicine
- Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Krosner was board certified in Critical Care (Surgical) in 1993. He was also board certified in Surgery in 1993. Dr. Krosner received his medical degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago in 1987. He served his internship specializing in General Surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin and served his residency specializing in Surgery at the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- American Board of Surgery, Surgery (General Surgery), 1993
- American Board of Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, 1993
- University of Illinois at Chicago, MD, 1987
- Medical College of Wisconsin, General Surgery, 1988
- Medical College of Wisconsin, General Surgery, 1992
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.