- Phone Number
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Encinitas - Pediatrics
- Afrikaans, English
Nicholas Levy, MD, provides comprehensive primary care for newborns, children and teens. He feels privileged to develop long-term relationships with families, providing care that focuses on balance — making time for work, family time and exercise, as well as a healthy diet.
Dr. Levy has medical interests in school and behavioral issues, including Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and often keeps his young patients entertained with his juggling feats. When not caring for patients, he enjoys surfing, drawing, painting, photography and fine foods. A native of South Africa, he also plays the jembe (an African hand drum).
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1987
- University of Witwatersrand, MD, 1981
- Hillbrow Hospital, Pediatrics, 1982
- Children's Hospital Los Angeles, Pediatrics, 1987
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center