- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Dr. Jon Lischke specializes in obstetrics and gynecology (OB-GYN) and has more than 40 years of medical experience. He is dedicated to providing the highest level of gynecological care, as well as developing a special relationship with his patients. As an officer in the United States Army, Dr. Lischke was a battalion flight surgeon in Vietnam and was later assigned to the department of obstetrics and gynecology at the Presidio in San Francisco. He welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1977
- Indiana University School of Medicine, MD, 1968
- University of California at Irvine Medical Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1969
- University of California, Los Angeles, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1975
- Stanford University Medical Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1972
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.