As a gastroenterologist, Andrew Mayer, MD, provides a variety of consultative and endoscopic services. He has an interest in helping patients with gastrointestinal and digestive issues such as irritable bowel syndrome, colon cancer, inflammatory bowel disease and gastroesophageal reflux.
Throughout his career, Dr. Mayer has held multiple leadership positions including section chief of gastroenterology at Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2006
- State University of New York at Buffalo School of Medicine, MD, 2000
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2001
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2003
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Gastroenterology, 2006
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.