- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Sleep Medicine
Dr. Mercandetti has been practicing medicine since 1980 and was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1979. He was also board certified in Pulmonary Disease in 1982. Dr. Mercandetti received his medical degree from Wayne State University in 1976. He served his internship specializing in Medicine at the University of Iowa Hospital and served his residency specializing in Medicine at the University of Iowa Hospital.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, 1987
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, 1982
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1979
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MD, 1976
- University of Iowa Hospital, Internship-Medicine, 1977
- University of Iowa Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1979
- University of California, San Diego, Pulmonary Disease, 1982
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.