Iman Mikhail, MD
Accepts new patients
Dr. Mikhail was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1991. He was also board certified in Gastroenterology in 1993.. Dr. Mikhail received his medical degree from University Autonoma de Guadalajara in 1985 and served his internship specializing in Rotating at Prince George’s County Hospital and served his residency specializing in Internal Medicine at Prince George’s County Hospital.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 1993
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, MD, 1985
- Prince George's County Hospital, Internship-Medicine, 1987
- Prince George's County Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1990
- Prince George's County Hospital, Gastroenterology, 1992
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.