- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Mehran Moussavian’s mission is to provide state-of-the-art cardiovascular care, combining the latest technological advances with compassion, empathy and availability. Dr. Moussavian can help patients with cardiac catheterizations, transcatheter aortic valve replacements and many other cardiology procedures. In addition to clinical cardiology, Dr. Moussavian’s interests include preventing and treating peripheral vascular diseases and stroke. He measures success one patient at a time.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, 2003
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 2001
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO, 1994
- Scripps Clinic, Cardiovascular Disease, 2001
- Yale New Haven Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1998
- El Camino Hospital, Interventional Cardiology, 2003
- Scripps Clinic, Interventional Cardiology, 2003
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.